Our new product is an ML-based tool for automated game personalization. It helps game studios personalise the gaming experience for players to make games more fun and grow their revenues. Our tool uses machine learning to analyse users’ gameplay data and generate recommendations for difficulty adjustment and in-app offers personalisation. Game designers and analysts can use this tool to manage players’ segmentation and adjust game parameters to improve retention, purchases, and other important metrics. With our product, game studios can take their gaming experience to the next level by providing tailored recommendations and boosting performance through data-driven insights.
We are looking for an experienced CTO to join our team.
- setting the overall technical direction of the company in close collaboration with Chief Architect
- develop and maintain strong company’s brand in the gamedev industry, represent company in communication with external stakeholders
- working closely with the CEO, Chief Architect and other key stakeholders to define the company's technical roadmap
- ensuring that the team is delivering high-quality solutions on time and on budget in alignment with company’s business strategy
- providing technical guidance and leadership to the company
- identifying and implementing new technologies and solutions to support the company's growth and success
- 3+ years in a leadership role in gamedev or related field;
- prior experience building and leading engineering teams
- knowledge and experience in leading cloud-based/gaming tools development incl. site reliability, cybersecurity and information security, big data engineering and architecture
- experience taking tech solutions from zero to one
- excellent business communication and interpersonal skills
- business acumen and strategic thinking with a focus on profitability
- passion for data science / machine learning and knowledge of the latest tech trends in the field
What we offer
As a Rooshmate, you will have:
— The coolest team ever
You will join striving and open-minded professionals to share ideas and shape the future.
— Plan B
As a Ukrainian company, we do everything in our power for you to stay safe & sound. Our headquarters is in Kyiv, but you can work from our Uzhhorod office if you need to cope with anxiety. In this case, we cover the accommodation expenses for the first month and help with hotel options, plus tips on the city’s top places by Roosh. If the situation worsens (hopefully not), we have an emergency plan to help our team.
— Time-off policy to take your time
Twenty-one days of vacation, long and short-term sick leaves, compensatory days off, maternity and paternity leaves, and more — everything for you to make up your life according to your needs.
— Medical insurance
Perfectly packed health care covering dental and Covid-19 cases.
— Boosting your expertise
We’re interested in accelerating your growth — hence we compensate for your professional development courses and conferences. You will get access to all Roosh educational or business activities, where we engage top-notch experts from diverse areas to master hard and soft skills. Also, you can join our corporate English lessons twice a week.
— Financial support in various life circumstances
We will support you in the joy and sorrow of this unpredictable life.
— Transportation refund
We cherish your presence in the office and cover your expenses on parking, Uber, and e-ticket.
Would be a plus
Experience building a startup in a leadership role
Experience working with data science/machine learning solutions