Years on the market
-Collaborate with teammates to align our internal goals;
- Qualify inbound and outbound requests;
- Active communication with potential clients;
- Suggest ideas on improving the quality of leads;
- Prepare presentations and necessary sales materials;
- Negotiate with clients;
- Maintain further communication with the client in order to conclude subsequent deals.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral);
- Active listening skills;
- Business communication skills;
- Ability to manage parallel tasks;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Sales Manager, Sales Agent, Business Development Manager, or in a similar role in the field of IT;
- Understanding of sales cycle stages;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Understanding of qualification methods;
- Objections handling;
- Experience in communication with customers from Europe and the United States;
- Experience with CRM and outreach tools ((Hub spot, Apollo.io, Link Helper or similar, Sales Navigator).
What we offer
What does this mean for you?
- First of all, this is a quick and high-quality professional development; learning opportunity:
- In addition, corporate Friday Talks (knowledge-sharing sessions) and Meetups will allow you to get acquainted with technologies outside your core area and improve your soft skills. It's really inspiring!
- The ability to work remotely or from abroad (a prerequisite is the 3rd form of "individual entrepreneur");
- All necessary equipment and assistance in setting up a home office (if you prefer to work from home);
- 20 vacation days + 10UA holidays;
- Medical insurance + unlimited sick leave (no need to provide a certificate, we work on trust);
- Maternity/paternity leave programs;
- Paid sabbatical after five years of work in the company;
- Remuneration for advanced training courses (including English courses of your choice), books, participation in seminars, conferences in the country and abroad;
- Lawyer, accountant, and negotiator for both work and personal occasions;
Oratory trainer, or designer at your disposal if you want to host an event or publish it;
- Ability to keep your job and compensation in case you have to join the armed forces to protect our country.
Would be a plus
-an experience specifically in IT outsourcing, out staffing;
-developed client portfolio;
-affiliate program network, etc.