PromoRepublic is an intelligent local marketing platform that helps franchise and multi-location brands grow visibility on local search and social. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager to join and take a significant role in our marketing team at our HQ in Helsinki, or remotely. You’ll report directly to the Head of Marketing and work closely with our driven, yet fun-loving team of marketing professionals, as well as the sales and product teams.
We offer a great environment for a determined professional who knows how to create great and resonating content and thrives on doing so to the very best of their ability.
You will drive the planning and execution of the content plan to drive registrations for our digital events and engagement within our community for franchise marketers. Your goal is to drive our no.1 position as the leading source for edutainment, mainly related to:
- Content creation for our community channels and campaigns: together with our marketing team, ensure needed content creation activities to meet the strategy.
- Content re-purposing: Ensure each content piece created is a long-lived treasure that keeps giving and is bitten into timely deliverables to meet the needs of different marketing channels.
* * *
This role was previously executed by our team members, so we will transfer the knowledge we gained and the playbooks we’ve set up. Our goal is to go above and beyond so we’re looking for someone who has experience in a similar role and can hit the ground running, backed by the support of our marketing team. Understanding the modern demand generation and content marketing strategy is an asset, as is having experience in different global B2B marketing channels and communities.
As we are building our world-class marketing organization, the team is small but focused on building a positive and collaborative work environment. We’re looking for a versatile marketer who is able and willing to grow in their role.
- Digital Marketing Manager (Campaign manager)
- Digital Marketing Manager (Influencer/Partnerships manager)
- Content Manager
- Web Developers (agency)
- PPC (agency)
- SEO (freelancer)
Goals for probation
- Prepare and set up materials for digital event/marketing campaign: content, landing, ads, emails, set up events, video, pdfs, infographics, and posts.
- Create a plan and repurpose existing content on social media & community
PromoRepublic helps brick-and-mortar multi-location brands win customers in local markets. Our Local Marketing Intelligence Platform empowers marketing & operations teams to grow their locations’ online visibility with intelligence-driven Dashboards and tools to manage local search, reviews, and social. The first of its kind, PromoRepublic’s Intelligence Engine detects insights and generates suggestions for brands and their locations at scale. Innovative companies like Expedia Cruises, doTERRA, Crestcom, Kid2Kid, and Clean Franchise Brands trust PromoRepublic to fuel their locations’ growth.
PromoRepublic in media:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- A curiosity to research, test, and create educational and entertaining content
- A growth mentality, a hands-on attitude, and a proactive mindset
- A love for writing and content creation, witty language skills, excellence in the - English language
- Content marketing experience in B2B, preferably in enterprise tech
- A background of working in different marketing channels, both offline and online
- Experience in marketing automation tools such as HubSpot would be a plus
- Ability to take ownership, set goals, and execute plans
- Prepare materials for marketing campaigns, digital and offline events: content, landings, ads, emails, set-up events, videos, pdfs, infographics, posts
- Build a multi-format content plan for our social media, community, thought leaders, and sales teams, and coordinate and/or execute content creation.
- Create multi-format content to support our marketing community (webinar presentations, educational PDFs)
- Repurpose existing content pieces and ensure that each of them is utilized in several different ways and channels
- Analyze content performance and improve our plans based on them
- Work with HubSpot, WordPress, Google tools, video/picture editing tools like Figma and social media channels
What we offer
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working in an international Marketing startup with a team distributed around the globe
- A chance to show what you can do, take the lead, and build world-class content marketing from strategy to execution
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility for remote and hybrid work
The competent team of hard-working hands-on professionals who share their experience
- Challenging tasks and exciting projects that impact company’s bottom line
Quick, intensive, and comprehensive skills level-up